AL-Mada for export and import is a Jordanian company was founded as a holding company in 2008, specialist in healthcare sector giving the best marketing and promotion for medical appliance and pharmaceutical Business, one of the pillars of our group in the field of healthcare in Iraq .
Medical appliance view:
- In 2019 we start a good strategy with KIMADIA (MOH of Iraq) for equipment supplying , where KIMADIA are a state company refer to ministry of health in Iraq and they are the most important customer in Iraq .
- We proudly service the major hospitals, laboratories and care centers, as well as privatized hospitals in all the governorate of Iraq.
- Our work depends on the Iraqi market, one of the largest growing markets in the Middle East in term of nature of the area and high number of Iraqi population.
- Our professional team consist of (pharmacists, biomedical engineering and physicians) skeleton covers the whole country except Kurdistan region.
- Monthly, quarterly and annual assessment of our marketing strategy and sales performance and putting plan to develop our selves.
- The existence of specialized field force team to follow the global medical market and the development in the Iraqi market.
- Cooperation with suppliers and manufacturer through holding training sessions for our staff and giving an introductory lectures for government staff for their products, and update them with the Iraqi market situation.
- Giving the best logistic services through our logistics department, which facilitates the import of all products and procedures for clearance, storage and distribution according to a distributional deliberate plan.
- In 2020 we have two successful contracts with KIMDIA with amount of 2,250,000 $.
- AL-Mada for export and import, Inc. is one of the rising stars in the regional wholesale drug distribution industry., the company provides its services to customers in different states, primarily in the Middle east (Iraq ) From warehouse facilities located in Iraq , Canada, Wholesale Drugs distributes a wide range of pharmaceuticals, beauty aids, and health products to such diverse customers as large chain drugs stores, independent pharmacies, both small and large hospitals, and other specialists that provide health care services.
- AL-Mada for export and import is pleased to offer any kind of service in many different fields of laboratories, medical, and pharmaceutical for its customers, suppliers and international partners wishing to carry out business activities in Iraq.
- AL-Mada for export and import, Operate for the Iraqi market, our joined resources with relations, personnel and financial resources. These resources qualify us to participate actively in addressing and meeting the Iraqi Market requirements. Our Goals: The main purpose of our company is to actively contribute to the safe and high-level health service operation through providing high level medicines products, medical devices and lab agents in our country. We intend to maintain our position achieved through the past years and wish to be an important and reliable participant of the market in the long run.
- Marketing and representation services: Through its well established network of relations and its experience in Iraq, our scientific bureau network is the ideal partner for an efficient penetration of the Iraqi market. The marketing services organization provides principals with an extensive range of expertise ensuring the implementation of dedicated marketing and sales strategies. Our qualified sales and marketing team focus on increasing awareness and understanding of each product. They also provide detailed medical product data to doctors and the medical professionals through frequent visits, product presentations and awareness programs.
- Projects Done with pharmaceuticals Companies:
Citro Pharma Inc. Procurement of several pharmaceuticals including:
– Aprovel 300 mg
– Coaprovel 300/12.5 mg
– Amaryl 2/3/4
– Effortil liquid
– Speak Smooth
– Plavix 75 mg tab
Also as part of our commitment and obligations to the manufacturers we represent we provide the following, additional services:
a- Authentic Arabic translation for the manufacturer’s documents;
b- Local legalization for the manufacturer’s documents;
c- Submission and follow up of the application on behalf of the manufacturer for their company and product registration with the Registration Department at the Ministry of Health in Iraq;
d- Follow up analysis and evaluation of the company’s products at the central laboratory of Iraq;
e- Market evaluation of competitor’s prices to assist the manufacturer in setting their pricing policy;
f- Provision of information on the requirements and needs of hospitals, clinics, pharmacies and laboratories in Iraq;
g- Set-up workshops, conferences and exhibitions hosted by the manufacturer.