- Electronic Industries, a leading company in the field of electronic industries (wired and wireless instruments).
- Training on the stages of producing printed circuits and designing them using computers.
- Training on perforations and tests performed on them
- Training on quality documentation
- Training on calibration of signal sources and electronic measuring devices.
- Training on modern equipment in card repair
- Training on surface assembly lines, vertical and horizontal assembly lines, and related testing processes.
- Training on electronic components assembly lines.
- Training on television circuits and its assembly processes.
- Theoretical and practical training in the field of computers and their programs.
In the field of providing a distinguished product to the customers, it manufactures the following:-
- Manufacture of some typical products
- Manufacture and design of electronic cards and repair of idle by reverse engineering
- Production of single-sided, double-sided and multi-layer printed circuits
- Preventive and corrective maintenance work for electronic and electrical systems
- Manufacture and installation of lightning protection systems and grounding fixtures
- Implementation of electronic archive systems
- Supply, installation and maintenance of mobile signal blocker devices for important conference rooms
- Environmental testing of devices
Computer assembly and maintenance
- Design and manufacture of molds
- CNC Machining Metal Welding Metal Sheet Forming
- Water treatment and chemical analysis
- Surface treatment (metal coating and paint – silkscreen printing)
- Repair of electronic gauges
- Tin soldering of electronic components
According to local and international specifications
In the field of research, the company does the following:
- Cooperation in the field of industrial applied research
- Management of electronic needs
- Design and implementation of electronic circuits (Multi Layer)
- Studying television circuits and methods of maintenance and repair
- Detection and reporting of theft and verification of personalities and individuals
- Designing programmed entry and exit systems
specializing in the manufacture of all electronic industries including devices and equipment.
. The development of products of a technological nature and high marketing capabilities based on the expected technological development
Updating production, quality and industrial safety development programs
. Updating programs to develop the company’s economic structures
Updating the Marketing Activity Development Program
. Updating the company’s technological capabilities development program with its human development program
Updating work style development programs with automated mechanization